Brain aneurysms are serious neurological disorders. Aneurysms are small dents in the blood vessel walls. In some cases, aneurysms rupture (burst) and bleed into your brain, which can cause serious complications. If this occurs, it is important to have the aneurysm treated as soon as possible. One surgical method for treating brain aneurysms is by using a minimally invasive procedure called coiling. This method is usually successful and leaves little or no scarring behind.
Brain Aneurysm Coiling Pros
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It can be performed under local anesthesia.
- It has a low rate of complications.
Brain Aneurysm Coiling Cons
- It is an expensive procedure.
- It is not always successful.
- It can leave you with a permanent scar.
- You may be left with a memory problem.
- You may have to have a blood transfusion.
To demonstrate the effectiveness of brain aneurysm coiling, several randomized controlled trials have been performed. These studies show that aneurysms can be successfully treated with a high rate of success. Consult Dr. Vikas Gupta for the best Brain Aneurysm Treatment in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR.